How do I find a report?

Official incident reports can be obtained at the Moss Justice Center located at 1675 York Hwy., York, SC 29745.

Additionally journalists can email a report request to the YCSO Public Information Officer, Deputy Trent Faris.

Show All Answers

1. Who is the York County Sheriff's Public Information Officer?
2. How do I find a report?
3. Can I pull a report from your website?
4. If I cannot get in touch with the PIO what should I do?
5. How do I get an arrest warrant?
6. How do I find out which agency arrested someone?
7. How do I submit a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request?