What do I need to do to get a scrap metal permit?

In order to be issued a scrap metal permit, you must come into the York County Sheriff Office District 3 Office located at 515 S. Cherry Rd. Rock Hill, SC

Monday-Friday from 8am to 5pm. You will need to bring in your valid driver’s license or SC issued identification card.  

The District 3 office is located in the former Army reserve building between York County Natural Gas and the Rock Hill Magistrate's Office at 529 S. Cherry Rd.

District 3 Office Map with arrows pointing to the front door and parking area 

Show All Answers

1. Can I pull a report from your website?
2. Why hasn’t a warrant been served?
3. What do I need to do to get a scrap metal permit?
4. When and where can I get finger printed?
5. How do I make sure I’m practice shooting safely on my property?
6. How can I find out when my court date is?
7. How do I find out if my license is suspended?
8. Where do I go to get a marriage license?
9. Where do I get a copy of an accident report?