Home » Pro-Star » District Office 4 - Fort Mill
Fort Mill Public Library
1826 Second Baxter Crossing
Fort Mill, SC 29708
The York County Sheriff’s Office District Four includes the unincorporated areas surrounding the cities of Fort Mill and Tega Cay. This area also includes Carowinds Theme Park and the Charlotte Knights, a Triple-A affiliate of the Chicago White Sox baseball team.
The District Four office is located on the second floor of the Fort Mill Public Library located on Second Baxter Crossing in Fort Mill. District Four has 16 uniformed deputies assigned to the area. Deputies work 12 hour shifts and are assigned either days or nights. Our deputies are dedicated to promoting a safe community, while preserving the quality of life that everyone enjoys.
Directions to the York County Sheriff's Office District 4 Office
1. Take exit 85 (Hwy. 160 West).
2. From I-77 N turn left onto Hwy 160; from I-77 S turn right onto Hwy 160.
3. Turn left at the traffic light into Baxter Village.
4. Follow the traffic circle around and take Assembly Drive, this will be the second road to get to the library.
5. Turn right onto Second Baxter Crossing and then right into the library's parking lot.
6. The York County Sheriff's Office District 4 Office is located on the 2nd floor of the libary