Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
It is the policy of the York County Sheriff's Office to promote a positive and mutually beneficial relationship with the public and the Sheriff's Office is happy to be involved in a multitude of community events. We strive to make our personnel and resources available to the public for special events but in order to best serve these needs we need additional information. If you would like to request the Sheriff's Office to participate in a community event, we are asking the following information be read and the subsequent fields to be completed/submitted for consideration.
- The request must be submitted at least 3 weeks prior to the event date to be given consideration.
- A submission of the request does not guarantee the Sheriff's Office will be able to fulfill the request.
- After the request has been received, the requestor will be contacted by Sheriff's Office personnel to discuss criteria necessary to accommodate staff/apparatus being requested.
- Requests will be considered on a first come first serve basis and the Sheriff's Office reserves the right to determine how we will staff the event.
- The Sheriff's Office reserves the right to cancel attendance for any event due to emergency call-outs or personnel shortages.
- The Sheriff's Office personnel/apparatus must be positioned for immediate egress from any event in case of an emergency.
Please give a brief description of your event.
If there are any questions prior to submitting this request, please email Master Deputy Kim Morehouse or call 803-818-6849.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field